“Im Quell deiner Augen

erwürgt ein Gehenkter den Strang.”
Paul Celan

Sunday, February 5, 2023

BOOK LAUNCH ~ FEBRUARY 3RD 2023 ~ LIBRARY ~ EXCEL THEATRE, TIPPERARY TOWN

I would like to thank my sister, the extraordinary poet, Eleanor Hooker, author of 3 acclaimed books, for organizing the launch of Erosions, which took place on Friday night in the Excel Theatre in Tipperary Town, our hometown. The event was attended by our family and dear friends and was a special evening for all of us.

Catherine Fogarty and Majella Hickey (the librarians) kindly and graciously agreed to stay long after hours to host the reading. They were generous and supportive throughout and both are owed special thanks. 

I would also like to thank my brother Olly for filming and photographing the evening, my sisters Alice & Margaret for catering the event, and my niece Lisa for her artful confectionaries. Some of Olly's photos are inserted below.











No comments: